Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Pay day

I finally got paid on the 10th. I celebrated by ordering Domino's pizza. It's nice to have some money again but I'm still gonna have to be careful with what I spend. 

At the weekend we went drinking in Shinsaibashi again. A couple of the teachers from my school were putting on a night at Cafe Absinthe, and it turned out to be a lot of fun. At one point the DJ played some hip-hop beats and everyone had a go at grabbing the mic and free-styling. Pretty funny. Everyone from work was there, and I somehow bumped into loads of other people I know. For example, later on in the night we went to another bar and I met a girl who I haven't seen since we studied together at Kobe Uni. Then I randomly met a woman who works at the other school I work for. Osaka has a population of 2 and a half million people but it feels smaller sometimes. 

I've been preparing my Halloween costume. The Halloween party at work is this Saturday and it should be a pretty big event. The teachers get to drink for free, so I'm gonna get my money's worth.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Z