Tuesday, 7 August 2012

もうちょっとで...

My room is looking bare as I've packed most of what I'm taking with me, but I love this feeling of an empty room in preparation for moving on.

Last night I went to Corp for a mate's birthday and we all had a good time, finishing it off with an early morning McDonald's session. Then today I've just been for tea at my aunty's house. They cooked me pork belly in cider and mustard mash, and crumble made with rhubarb freshly picked from the garden. Gonna miss you English food.

I've just found out the mate who said he was gonna come out to work in Japan in a month's time is having second thoughts. It's fair enough, and to be honest, it gives me more freedom to do what I want.

So one coach and two planes and I'll soon be setting foot on Japanese soil for the third time. Goodbyes are always tough, but they're only temporary, and are balanced out by the excitement of starting a new chapter.

Finally, as I leave these fair isles I hope all the sport and celebrations of this summer can bring some unity and change to help solve the deeper problems that will no doubt reappear once the festivities have finished. Stay classy GB.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Good luck Joe

29/08/2012, 13:35  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Z