Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Exams and essays are over

I had my last of two Media Law exams yesterday.  It took a lot of effort to revise for these as the subject matter is so dry and factual, but I should have passed both. The lecturer did make the module about as interesting as he could, spicing things up with controversial court cases and celebrity gossip, but I'm glad we won't be doing law again next semester.  My essay for the Ethics and Regulation module is also done, so I'm free now until classes start again in two weeks.

This short break has come at a good time as we're meant to be moving house this week. We've found a house in this area and we're just waiting for references to come through now.  I'll be moving in there with my brother, my sister and my mum.  It's good we're staying in this area as it's halfway between uni and Pizza Hut - ideal.

I'm looking forward to this Friday as me and a mate from uni are going to Manchester for the TNA 2012 Maximum Impact IV Tour.  Sting and Kurt Angle will be performing, and it just got announced that Hulk Hogan will be there as well, so it should be a great show.  Speaking of wrestling, we also have tickets for Mick Foley's stand up show which is coming to Sheffield City Hall at the end of the month.  Then the day after that my band has our first gig.  I'm booking a show in Sheffield for a mate who's coming over from France, and I thought it would be a good excuse for my band to have our first gig, so we'll be writing and practising hard over the next few weeks - we've only had one practice up until now.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Z