Tuesday, 20 December 2011

5-a-side, radio show etc.

So BJ F.C.'s season ended on a high with a 5-1 victory against the 2nd placed team, leaving us with a 3rd place finish overall, I believe. We've really improved over the course of the semester and everyone's found their role within the team. There've been a few disagreements over team choices, but we've all enjoyed it on the whole.  We'll probably enter a 6-a-side league next semester.

Another thing that's on a temporary break is my radio show on the uni station. I feel I'm getting better at producing a high quality, interesting radio show, and I'm starting to get a lot of interaction with my listeners. Every week I have something to read out from my listeners and it really adds to the show. You can hear my final episode of the semester on Mixcloud.

My sister's birthday do today was fun.  We went for lunch, had some afternoon drinks and then played pool till late.  At the pub I saw one of the actresses from This Is England 88. All three episodes of that were on in the last week. It's a great saga that keeps on developing, and it makes it even more interesting that it's filmed in Sheffield.  You can recognise a lot of the filming locations when you're watching and many of the cast are spotted around town on a regular basis.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Z