Sunday, 10 April 2011

Appearance on BBC Radio Sheffield

My dad has been on BBC Radio Sheffield a few times and he recommended that I get in touch with them, saying they’d probably want to hear from me about the earthquake. I emailed someone at the station who my dad knows, and after exchanging a few more emails and phone calls with various people it turned out they did want to ask me a few questions on air. I was called up on Friday while they were broadcasting the breakfast show and put through to the host, Toby Foster. We talked about how life has been in Japan since the earthquake and how people are feeling; it was good/bad timing because we'd had another big aftershock on Thursday night with the power getting knocked out again for around 12 hours. I was on for around 4 minutes and I've uploaded an MP3 of the audio here.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Z