Wednesday, 9 June 2010

2010 World Cup

I've been living back at my parents' house for a few days now and I'm enjoying it so far. And it's not long 'til the World Cup starts, two days' time in fact, with England's game against the US on Saturday. It'd be good to have a barbecue that evening if the weather holds out. At the moment it seems to be alternating between hot/sunny and cold/wet. I was actually scheduled to work on Saturday evening, but there was no way I was missing the match and I managed to find someone to cover my shift.

It's great to see some rare national unity as the whole country starts to go football crazy, and you notice it especially round here with England flags flying all over the place. I'm also looking forward to James Corden's World Cup Live which I've been seeing adverts for recently. It's gonna be on ITV and looks like it'll be a lot like Baddiel and Skinner's Fantasy World Cup which ran during the 1998 World Cup, and I remember that being a laugh.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Z